2011年8月23日

Fight Club

I am, unfortunately, not one of the affectionate Chuck Palahniuk readers who had apprehend the book BEFORE they saw the movie. I, however, couldn't delay to apprehend the book afterwards seeing this film. I've apprehend the book 5 times back and apparent the cine added times than I can remember.
Simply put, this cine afflicted my life. Not just on a claimed akin (on which I will not animadversion actuality except to say I'm now a above Palahniuk fan) but aswell as a movie-watcher. I appearance movies abnormally afterwards seeing this movie, because it bankrupt down doors.
This cine is actually the aboriginal time I anytime came aloft something that, at aboriginal afterimage seemed abundantly stylish, adult and entertaining. The artifice absorbed you in afore axis you upside down, the acting was annihilation abbreviate of absolute (has there anytime been a added memorable appearance than Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden?), the music, the cine (based on what is now my best admired book), the lighting, the pacing, the everything! Virtually aggregate about this cine took my by surprise, save for one man.
David Fincher, director, was apparently the alone acumen I went to see this cine in the aboriginal place. His plan on 'Seven' and 'The Game' had me aflame to see what he would do next, but I came to this cine assured a beautiful flick that offered a acceptable artifice and hopefully some acceptable acting but what I got was so much, abundant more.
Honestly, how abounding times accept you apparent a cine that, with every viewing, gets even added complicated yet so simple that you can't advice but laugh. Every time I watch this cine I apprehension something new about it, such is the abyss of what is on the screen. Again there's the tiny affair of the adventure of Fight Club, bound by Chuck Palahniuk (who has one of the a lot of abundant imaginations around. Don't accept me? Apprehend 'Survivor' and weep!) the adventure is annihilation abbreviate of incredible, a authentic shock-value amusing annotation on the accompaniment of the apple at the end of the century. You'll cry, you'll laugh, you'll do all the clichés but a lot of chiefly you'll analyze with every individual affair on the screen.
This cine ante as one of my best admired movies and, artlessly put, if you haven't apparent it yet again abdicate crumbling your time OnLine and get to the abutting videostore!

没有评论:

发表评论