2012年2月1日

Austin’s Hottest Friday Night Dance Party (and a picture of Marlon Brando with a cat).


 

While I was taking this photo, a passer-by reached out and touched my butt. Thankfully, I was flexing at the time. That probably explains why Brando is so blurry. Ignore the fact that I am an amateur photographer whose primary tool is a phone. Besides, I’m more of a feline portraitist.

I found this relic of Hollywood’s greater days hanging on the wall at the Austin bar with the most potential for a crazy dance party: The Eastern. Tucked away behind Cisco’s at the corner of E. 6th Street and Comal, The Eastern provides Austin with a hip nook, offering some of the city’s hottest DJs. Even though a glass of Maker’s costs $6, you can drink from the well for around $3, and those plastic cups are deep. And a real, live DJ sure beats the Sleigh Bells Pandora station you’ll hear at Barbarella. Keep it coming, The Eastern.

没有评论:

发表评论