2012年2月20日

Rare photos ranging from old Hollywood to early 90s, also includes wtf randoms

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So I was browsing ONTD when I came across this post. I would post all of it, but it's a long-ass post with a LOT of pictures, so I'll just link to it.

It's a really great post; here are some teasers if you're skeptical:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Marlon Brando

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HBICs Liza Minelli and Judy Garland

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dame Elizabeth with David Bowie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The principal cast of Star Wars


Need I post more? The post is located HERE, and also includes photos of Marilyn Monroe, Brigitte Bardot, Elvis Presley, Stanley Kubrick, and more!

Feel free to post any favorite pics of yours here as well! Here at ontd_oldhollywd, it's one giant party post, lol. <3


My love, Cary Grant.

My other love, Vincent Price.

My third love, Alfred Hitchcock.

The man of my dreams, Frank Sinatra.

My lady love, Judy Garland.

My other lady love, Audrey Hepbrun.

My birthday buddy/third lady love, Clara Bow.

Bonus Bogie & Bacall<3

没有评论:

发表评论